10 Business Lessons You Should Know By Age 40 on OPEN Forum
1. You can’t control everything.
2. Money is not the only measure of success.
3. “Love everyone, trust few and paddle your own canoe.”
4. It’s not what you do; it’s who you are doing it with.
5. Overnight success can take seven to 10 years.
6. We can’t always learn something from failure.
7. There will always be winners and losers.
8. Sales are vanity; cash is sanity.
9. Focus. Focus. Focus.
10. There are other things in life besides business.